This product contains all material and a clear online manual to create 2-3 design terrazzo coasters (depending on the coaster shape) at home. Experiment with lots of colors and make your very own design terrazzo!
🙌 Packed in our atelier in Antwerp, Belgium
One tree planted for every expansion pack sold!
We are very happy to introduce to you our Terrazzo Coaster DIY Kit!
This DIY kit contains all material and a clear online manual to create 2-3 design terrazzo coasters (depending on the coaster shape) at home. What makes it so special is that you get to experiment with lots of colors so you’ll end up with very unique coasters completely tailored to your own taste! There are five colors in the package (white, black, red, blue and yellow) but there is also a color wheel included in the manual so that you can make any color you like. You can choose between 3 shapes (circle, square, rounded rectangle), or create your own shapes, and make your own simple molds. It’s very easy, promise! Everything’s included for around 3 hours of pure carefree fun! No experience needed. 😉
– 560g powder (gypsum)
– 280g liquid (resin – solvent free so safe to use & environmentally friendly)
– 4x non-sticky & washable mixing containers
– 4x spatulas short
– 5x pigments (white, black, yellow, magenta & blue)
– Sealing materials (10g) to finish your objects
– 4x waterproof sanding papers (roughness 80 2x, 320 1x and 600 1x)
– 12 high-quality silicone bumper pads
– 1x non-sticky paper (baking paper)
– 1x microfiber cloth
– 2x A4 non-sticky sheets to make your own molds (use our template shapes in the online manual – circle Ø 10cm, square 9x9cm, rounded rectangle 14x8cm – or create your own shapes). They are limited reusable (circa 3-5 times) if you handle them with care.
– 1x card with url link to online manual
– You need a printer (not a laser printer) in order to be able to make the molds. If you don’t have a printer or only a laser printer, that’s not a problem. Just contact us so that we can print them for you!
– When you only buy this product, it will be shipped without a separate shipping box around the product box to save the environment. Please be aware of this in case you want to give the box as a gift to someone as the box might be a bit dirty due to transportation. 😉
Did you know we also have lots of expansion packs for our DIY kits? Check them all here!
26 × 16.5 × 11 cm
Extra supplies you should have at home:
– A cover to protect your table (tip: tear open a sturdy garbage bag)
– An apron
– A rag to clean up spills
– Inkjet Printer
– Adhesive tape for sticking the molds together
– Bowl with water
– Kitchen paper
– Pair of scissors