🙌 Packed in our atelier in Antwerp, Belgium
One tree planted for every DIY kit sold!
We are very happy to introduce to you our Terrazzo Earring DIY Kit!
This DIY kit contains all material and a clear online manual to create 6 pairs of terrazzo earrings at home. What makes it so special is that you get to experiment with lots of colors so you’ll end up with very unique earrings completely tailored to your own taste! There are five colors in the package (white, black, red, blue and yellow) but there is also a color wheel included in the manual so that you can make any color you like. No experience needed!
– 300g powder (gypsum)
– 150g liquid (resin – solvent free so safe to use & environmentally friendly)
– 1 silicone mold (reusable, circa 200 times): the color of the mold is orange on the pictures but could be red, orange or blue when you receive it 😉
– 4x non-sticky & washable mixing containers
– 4x spatulas short
– 5x pigments (white, black, yellow, magenta & blue)
– Sealing materials (10g) to finish your objects
– 4x waterproof sanding papers (roughness 80 2x, 320 1x and 600 1x)
– 1x non-sticky paper (baking paper)
– 1x microfiber cloth
– 3 pairs of earring hoops (15 mm) – hypoallergenic surgical steel
– 3 pairs of earring hoops (20 mm) – hypoallergenic surgical steel
– 1x card with url link to online manual
Dimensions finished earrings: 2,8 x 2,8 cm / 3,7 x 2,8 cm / 2,9 x 4,0 cm (4mm thick)
Weight finished earrings: about 15g per pair of earrings (less if you cast less thick or sand longer)
– When you only buy this product, it will be shipped without a separate shipping box around the product box to save the environment. Please be aware of this in case you want to give the box as a gift to someone as the box might be a bit dirty due to transportation. 😉
Did you know we also have another terrazzo earring DIY kit (it’s exactly the same kit, except for a different mold)? And did you know it’s also possible to purchase just the mold? Check them all here!
26 × 16.5 × 11 cm
Extra supplies you should have at home:
– A cover to protect your table (tip: tear open a sturdy garbage bag)
– An apron
– A rag to clean up spills
– Plastic bowls to break in / save your color freckles
– Bowl with water
– Kitchen paper
– Pair of scissors